Pen Testing / Ethical Hacking
In security as in life, the hardest weaknesses to pinpoint are your own. Fortunately, we have no problem thoroughly documenting all of your flaws and in fact, it’s how we learn to protect you in the most secure and comprehensive way. Look at it as a good thing: Knowing your vulnerabilities – and the ways in which attackers could exploit them – is one of the greatest insights you can get in improving your security program. With that in mind, Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy, Security & Forensics Penetration Testing Services team will simulate a real-world attack on your networks, applications, devices, and/or people to demonstrate the security level of your key systems and infrastructure and show you what it will take to strengthen it. Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy, Security & Forensics aren’t here to highlight your failings – we are here to protect your future.
Way more than security experts
The best way to stop attackers is to think and act like an attacker. Which is why, unlike many security firms, we don’t hire theoretical experts or people from law enforcement backgrounds who stumbled into IT. Instead, we find good people with exceptional skills and experience who are committed to protecting everyday people from the bad things that exist in the Digital world. Things like ATM hacking, multi-function printer exploitation, automobile keyless entry attacks, endpoint protection bypass techniques, RFID cloning, security alarm system bypass… you get the idea. We don’t hire hackers, we hire passionate protectors who use their abilities for the greater good. If you hire a company that says they have the best hackers in the business to do your Pen Testing, then your firm may as well hand over the ‘keys to the car’ for the rest of its existence.
Surety comes with Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy, Security & Forensics expert staff who are Police checked and security cleared for the safety of your data and your business. To stay perpetually one step ahead of attackers – and help others do the same – our pen-testers devote a considerable amount of their time to conducting research and contributing to the security community by publishing articles, presenting at conferences, and developing and releasing open source testing tools. They are moral and ethical experts, who love a good challenge and love sharing their extensive security experience with everyone.
What to fix, and when and how to fix it
The best you can hope for from most penetration tests is a long list of problems with little context on how to fix them or where to start. Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy, Security & Forensics provides a prioritized list of issues, based on the exploitability and impact of each finding using an industry-standard ranking process.
What can you expect? A detailed description and proof of concept for each finding, as well as an actionable remediation plan. We understand that risk severity is only one factor in prioritizing remediation efforts, so we’ll also provide insight into the level of effort needed to remediate the findings. In addition, you’ll receive:
- An attack storyboard that walks you through sophisticated chained attacks
- Scorecards that compare your environment with best practices from an attacker’s perspective
- Positive findings that call out what security controls you have that are effective
Compliance is a by-product of good security
We believe that good security begets good compliance. That’s why everything we do, from our investment and commitment into our staff for training and research, to our commitment to helping businesses feel secure in their digital environment, Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy, Security & Forensics is focused on helping you better understand attackers and how to defend against them. This extends to our penetration testing services. Every company’s network and challenges are unique, so our penetration testers tailor their methods and attack analysis for each engagement. We also conduct penetration tests on our own network and products regularly, to ensure they’re always up-to-date in detecting real-world attacks.
Our pen testing services
Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy, Security & Forensics offers a range of penetration testing services to meet your needs. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us learn about our custom solutions.
- Network Penetration Testing Services – External or Internal
- We simulate real-world attacks to provide a point-in-time assessment of vulnerabilities and threats to your network infrastructure.
- Web Application Penetration Testing Services
- In addition to the Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) and the Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES), Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy, Security & Forensic’s application penetration testing service leverages the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), a comprehensive framework for assessing the security of web-based applications, as a foundation for our web application assessment methodology.
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing Services
- As the widespread use of mobile applications continues to grow, consumers and corporations find themselves facing new threats around privacy, insecure application integration, and device theft. We go beyond looking at API and web vulnerabilities to examine the risk of the application on a mobile platform. We leverage the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM), and Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES) methodologies to thoroughly assess the security of mobile applications.
- IoT and Internet-Aware Device Testing
- Internet-aware devices span from ubiquitous, commercial Internet of Things (IoT) devices and systems to automotive, healthcare and mission critical Industrial Control Systems (ICS). Our testing goes beyond basic device testing to consider the entire ecosystem of the target, covering areas such as communications channels and protocols, encryption and cryptography use, interfaces and APIs, firmware, hardware, and other critical areas. Our deep dive manual testing and analysis looks for both known and previously undiscovered vulnerabilities.
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Services
- Malicious users are often more successful at breaching a network infrastructure through social engineering than through traditional network/application exploitation. To help you prepare for this type of strike, we use a combination human and electronic methodologies to simulate attacks. Human-based attacks consist of impersonating a trusted individual in an attempt to gain information and/or access to information or the client infrastructure. Electronic-based attacks consists of using complex phishing attacks crafted with specific organizational goals and rigor in mind. Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy, Security & Forensics will customize a methodology and attack plan for your organization.
- Red Team Attack Simulation
- Want to focus on your organization’s defense, detection, and response capabilities? Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy, Security & Forensics works with you to develop a customized attack execution model to properly emulate the threats your organization faces. The simulation includes real-world adversarial behaviors and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), allowing you to measure your security program’s true effectiveness when faced with persistent and determined attackers.
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing Services
- We leverage the Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) and the Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES) as a foundation for our wireless assessment methodology, which simulates real-world attacks to provide a point-in-time assessment of vulnerabilities and threats to your wireless network infrastructure.